Creative Services Manager
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 1408
Position Title: BRAND AND CREATIVE MANAGER
The Manager of Creative Services is responsible for the development of all marketing creative and brand image for the three brands under our umbrella: Hair Cuttery, Bubbles and Cibu
Hair Cuttery is one of the largest operators of hair salons in the US with 500 Salons. We pride ourselves on putting people first and creating an exceptional customer experience. We are looking for a creative manager with a solid business and marketing background, equally adept at visual communication and brand strategy development. This executive will be strong collaborator, acting as a creative liaison across marketing, merchandising, operations and senior leadership.
This entrepreneurial, passionate person will help transform the Hair Cuttery brand and make it the top hair salon destination in the US. You will help drive the demand for the work of 500+ locations and 5,000+ stylists!
- Work with the CMO and outside agencies to determine the company’s overarching brand’s creative vision and participate in framing brand guidelines
- Research and conceptualize seasonal creative campaigns and photoshoots that align to brand guidelines and achieve creative goals
- Partner with and manage 2 internal graphic designers, one copywriter, as well as freelancers and outside agencies to develop all the creative assets to support the brand’s marketing efforts including photography, video, packaging, digital assets and copy
- Lead cross-functional, internal + external teams to spearhead rich, omnichannel marketing initiatives involving digital media, social media, print and out-of-home advertising, public relations and in-store experiences.
- Ensure that there is a consistent image and message across all touchpoints including visual instore, store events, email, paid digital, social media
- Develop creative messaging across the 3 brands’ key stakeholders starting from internal corporate, through digital, salons and stylist communities and ultimately to the end consumer
- Develop and manage the creative calendar inclusive of all routing, sign-off and production.
- Ensure all visual creative is executable, on-point, on time and within budget
- Demonstrate creative thought leadership, keeping ahead of trends and providing proactive inspiration and recommendations
- 8+ years of experience in creative design and production
- Creative vision with a keen sense of appeal to their target audience; balance of left and right brain to ensure budgets and timelines are developed feasibly to meet their end vision
- Remains open-minded and flexible, working a fast-paced and timeline driven creative environment; prior experience in B2C retail / services and rebranding a plus
- Proven track record in leadership position directing/managing creative marketing budget for an omnichannel retailer and/or service provider
- Expert in Adobe Suite programs and other creative tools like Canva
- Understanding of different ad layouts and requirements based on vehicle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Community / Marketing Title: Creative Services Manager
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles ® and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Location_formattedLocationLong: REMOTE, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage