Location: Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Requisition Number: 3292
Position Title: BCC Shampooist NOC
Imagine a Career where you are rewarded for standing out. Join our Rock Star Salon Team!
As a Salon Assistant for Hair Cuttery Family of Brands, you will contribute to our salon culture by warmly greeting clients and ensuring their total satisfaction, supporting the salon team by providing a luxurious shampoo experience to clients and taking pride in the overall appearance of the salon.
As a Shampoo Assistant, you will:
- Earn hourly compensation a fun and friendly environment
- Gain insight into salon life, preparing you for your career as a licensed Stylist
AND, IT DOESN’T STOP THERE…
- Ongoing training, Career Path opportunities, Flexible Schedules and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options and 401(K) Savings Plans. Additional benefits available to associates based on the hours you work!
Shampoo Assistant Requirements:
- Must have a passion for people and client service
- Demonstrate hair care product knowledge and promote solutions to clients
- Support salon experience through maintaining cleanliness and safety of work areas
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be knowledgeable about hair care products, be able to perform physical work and tolerate a salon environment, and possess excellent communication and human relation skills
Community / Marketing Title: Shampoo Assistant
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles ® and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bethesda, Maryland US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage