Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 3570
Position Title: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO
PURPOSE: Assists the CEO (executive) by providing administrative support to CEO as directed to meet company objectives.
SCOPE: Provides logistical support by managing the executive’s calendar, meetings, and general communication. Schedules board meetings and investor calls as directed. Represents the executive and is a liaison to both internal and external customers. Effectively manages confidential information.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Preparing reports, memos, correspondence, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from internal meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to plan and conduct staff meetings or professional group presentations utilizing formalized agendas.
- Must able to travel
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel when necessary (with overnight stays)
- Weekend work depending on needs of business
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles ® and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Location_formattedLocationLong: REMOTE, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage