Email Marketing Specialist
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 3982
Position Title: Email Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced and proven Email Marketing Specialist to be our in-house expert on Email Marketing strategy and execution, obsessed with driving best-of-breed performance. You will support the planning and execution of both email acquisition and lifecycle marketing projects with the goal of building greater loyalty and increasing LTV amongst our guests. You will help build on strategies to build up our lead generation, acquire new customers, upsell existing customers, retain our active customers, identify unmet customer needs, and ensure personalization and customization are leveraged across our customer profile segments.
This is an opportunity to come in at the ground level of a fast-paced “start-up” environment, directly impact the company’s trajectory, and be a key contributor to a growing team.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Email Manager to manage and execute campaigns across email, SMS, Push for various business initiatives and brands (including campaign set-up, audience creation, HTML build, QA, and deployment)
- Create and execute trigger and automated lifecycle campaigns.
- Lead execution and reporting of A/B testing
- Create and deploy customer acquisition and retention campaigns across channels for booking, upselling and cross-sell opportunities, win-back initiatives, and drip campaigns.
- Support the Email Manager by assisting with managing project timelines and coordinating with creative and other cross-functional teams on key deliverables
- Study industry trends to keep pace with consumer expectations, channel best practices and compliance standards.
- Assist Email Manager with the development of campaign segmentation
- Identify and troubleshoot data opportunities to ensure health of audience lists across email, SMS, Push, etc.
- Run performance analysis and report out on results and opportunities for your campaigns.
- Monitor and maintain deliverability rate, unsubscribe rate, and other key metrics
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: [e.g., after hour and weekend work may be required].
- Ability to work independently in a remote setting.
- Self starter, proactive and able to manage time to meet due dates/deliverables.
- Must be comfortable participating in Zoom meetings, Google Meet and on camera.
- 1-3 Years Experience, Email Marketing Required
- 1-2 years Experience, SMS/Push Preferred
- Experience working in Braze, Iterable or comparable ESP platform.
- Experience working with HTML for purposes of editing and optimizing campaign builds.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Google Analytics
- Ability to work within an Automation platform (i.e. Iterable, Braze, Salesforce, etc)
- Ability to work with HTML preferred
- Moveable Ink or Liveclicker experience a plus
- Skilled in Excel or Google Sheets for reporting.
- Experience with CRMs, CDPs & Data Warehousing is a plus
- Retail/e-commerce experience at a consumer-facing brand is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and a proven track record of working with data to drive email campaign ideation and business results
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Docs, Slides
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including PPT
Community / Marketing Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles ® and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Location_formattedLocationLong: REMOTE, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage