Leader of Real Estate
Requisition Number: 4017
Position Title: Leader of Real Estate
PURPOSE: To contribute significantly to the Company’s growth and expansion efforts by performing all market research, site selection/evaluation and deal making efforts within assigned geography and analyzing, negotiating and maintaining the current lease portfolio.
SCOPE: Full authority and autonomy to initiate and pursue all requisite networking, research, site search and deal making activities in support of corporate growth objectives. Prepare analyses, reports and recommendations for new and renewal lease activity to the Real Estate Committee and act on the Committee’s instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the time, resources and allocated budget to achieve established objectives.
- Travel to designated expansion areas to conduct, complete, and submit market analyses to the Vice President of Real Estate, the Real Estate Committee and/or the Board of Directors.
- Supervise and/or conduct the identification, evaluation and selection of new salon sites and lease extensions pursuant to location standards, expansion goals and negotiations objectives.
- Initiate, complete and submit new salon submission packages.
- Complete and submit requisite extension term deals for assigned lease
- Prepare and respond to all requisite lease proposals or solicitations of
- Prepare and provide site evaluation data and project management
- packages to appropriate personnel.
- Possess strong computer skills using WORD, Power Point and Excel and Google Earth and other real estate related data analytics tools.
- Represent and pursue Company interests and image standards both telephonically and at regional and national leasing conventions.
- Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a retail real estate, including public relations, market research, site selection, deal making and lease negotiations.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to effectively exchange and discuss detailed information on the phone and in person with employees, supervisors, brokers and landlords.
- Must be the face of the Company’s real estate department.
- Must be able to independently perform assignments in distant locations without direct supervision, based on an understanding of goals and objectives.
- Must be able to travel to all assigned market areas via private and public transportation.
- Must be able to walk, stand, communicate, visually observe and retain information learned for sustained periods of time to record, evaluate and report on location feasibility.
- Must have ability to operate the following office equipment: Calculator, Camera, PC/Keyboard, Telephone
- After hour and weekend work may be required to meet deadlines.
Community / Marketing Title: Leader of Real Estate
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles ® and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota