TALENT INFLUENCER/RECRUITER - ENGLISH & SPANISH SPEAKER
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 637
Position Title: FIELD RECRUITER
As a Talent Influencer/Recruiter you will be responsible for the full recruitment life-cycle, including sourcing, reviewing resumes, interviewing, and communicating regularly with candidates and managers throughout the entire process. The recruiter will employ traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as research new and creative avenues to recruit top talent.
What you will be doing:
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates for salon level positions
- Utilizing various sourcing tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates
- Using social media sites innovatively to post openings, source, and identify qualified candidates
- Developing and maintaining a network of quality contacts and referrals
- Developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and lead the interview plan for each open position
- Maintaining regular communication with candidates and managers to ensure timely execution of candidate interviewing, selection, and hiring
- Working hand in hand with hiring managers to identify recruiting plans and strategy
- Preparing and sending offer packages
- Using various recruiting and talent tools, including company ATS, Indeed, LinkedIn, Slack, email, and social media to complete required responsibilities
- Participate in company and industry presentations and conferences, including partnering with beauty schools
- Working with internal partners to strengthen, promote, and engage our employer brand, including the establishment of a strong social media presence.
What will make you successful:
- Being results-oriented, with a predisposition to track, measure, and report.
- Solid project management skills, including handling details through completion and ensuring
- project deadlines are met.
- Curiosity; wanting to find out what works, what doesn’t, and what else can be done.
- Work well under pressure and can turn in multiple deliverables quickly.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships.
- Being able to connect with employees at all levels, seeking to understand, and taking action.
- 2-3 years recruiting experience in high volume hiring environments, retail preferred
- Bilingual candidates with fluency in reading/writing in Spanish.
- Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills, including troubleshooting and problem-solving experiences.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation skills
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers, managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, and keep up with a high volume of activity
- Detail-oriented self-motivated, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet candidate data mining; recruiting certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of enterprise applicant tracking systems required
- ATS & CRM knowledge, including new trends (AI, chatbots, etc.).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Self-directed and highly motivated, with decisiveness and flexibility necessary to operate successfully in a changing and rapid-growth environment.
What you can expect from us?
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Discretionary and non-discretionary bonus
- Flexible work schedule, including the ability to work remotely.
About the Family
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands is a people-centric company focused on Associates and Guests. Our Vision is to deliver an exceptional hair experience and a confidence boost, one Guest at a time. Our Associate Promise is to provide limitless opportunities to live their best lives. The Hair Cuttery Family of Brands provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants.
Community / Marketing Title: TALENT INFLUENCER/RECRUITER - ENGLISH & SPANISH SPEAKER
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands is the largest privately owned and operated chain of full-service hair salons in the United States, employing thousands of Salon Professionals in more than 500 company-owned locations on the East Coast and in the Midwest. Hair Cuttery Family of Brands consists of three premier brands: Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles®, and CIBU®. Hair Cuttery® is our signature brand, delivering best-in-class service at an affordable price. Bubbles provides an elevated salon experience using the finest selection of hair care products. CIBU is a high-performance professional haircare and styling product line that uses color-safe formulas and offers solutions for every hair type.
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands ensures that all Salon Professionals are BARBICIDE® certified and that its salon safety and sanitation practices adhere to the most recent CDC guidelines. More information at: www.haircuttery.com.
Location_formattedLocationLong: REMOTE, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage