Location: United States
Requisition Number: 952
Position Title: TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
As a Technology Engineer at Hair Cuttery Family of Brands you will assist in the design, installation and maintenance of company’s PC, server, SAN, infrastructure, including hardware, software, and related security practices. Recommend network security products, services, and policies that integrate with our infrastructure. Support product evaluation and integration, network hardware and software system testing, strategic planning, and emerging technology investigation. Analyze customer troubles and determine the best technical solution. Under general supervision, you will perform a variety of computing support duties. Responsible for overall technical direction of Hair Cuttery Family of Brands’ PC, Server, SAN infrastructure at the Stylist Support Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support for problems relating to personal computers, printers, and other peripherals.
- Install/maintain/enhance personal computers, servers, and other network devices components
- Maintain/enhance server/PC security, backups, and virus protection. Manage Azure AD environment.
- Provide user management for all SAAS-based support systems including Azure AD, Jumpcloud, Carbon Black, GSuite, Slack, Dropbox & Zoom.
- Participate in desktop/network hardware and software upgrade planning and implementation and other IT projects.
- Interact with all levels of Associates and vendors to resolve network-related issues/problems.
- Build and maintain the corporate desktops images and other desktop deployments.
- On-call and travel required as needed including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic application scripting background
- NinjaRMM reporting and deployment experience
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical persons
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and direction
- Remains current on technological developments and applications, for product evaluations and recommendations
- Is the technical contact for Stylist Support Center desktop and application support.
- Other job duties as assigned
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong analytical ability to diagnose/repair computer/network problems.
- Superior working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and applications, MCSE or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong understanding of Ethernet switched environments, TCP/IP, DHCP, client/server and internet concepts.
- Experience creating packages and deployments using NinjaRMM is helpful.
- Basic telecommunications knowledge.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Responsible for providing direction and support for Network Engineers.
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands is an EOE.
Community / Marketing Title: TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER
Hair Cuttery Family of Brands (HCFB) is the official home of Hair Cuttery®, Bubbles ® and CIBU®. As a multi-brand company of hair salons and professional styling products, HCFB provides an affordable indulgence for all. Putting our stylists at the heart of our business allows us to embrace a hospitality-driven approach to hair care.
After relaunching in 2020 with a mission to create human connections by giving the confidence of style, our company empowers thousands of Salon Professionals to deliver exceptional Guest Service. HCFB continues to transform the beauty industry by adopting tech solutions that personalize the Guest experience inside and outside of the salon. We are the everything hair experience for the entire family.
We are committed to providing the support you need to succeed! And, as a competitive, evolving business, our people have confidence in a future with us. At HCFB, you have the opportunity to control how much money you earn and your quality of life while working in a caring, family environment. Whether you are a new beauty school graduate or an experienced Stylist with a book of loyal clients, we offer a place to build the career of your dreams.
Location_formattedLocationLong: REMOTE, Virginia US
CountryEEOText_Description: US EEO Verbiage